Pages

Jan 8, 2011

Idk. What my weight is but it feels like 3 tons.

I didn't have much to eat today but it ended up being a lot of cal. I can only blame it on the lectures. I had a Starbucks sandwich with tuna. (350?) and another sandwich that my friend made (300) and since it was my moms bday i was bound to eat a tiny tiny piece of tiramisu. (150?) I really didn't feel like eating it at all. So there it is. Oh and cappuccino (150 *2 ). So around 1100 kcal. Too much. I am also on my period but thats not an excuse. I am waking up on monday at 7:00 since I had been waking up early this weekend. I need to work out.

I am fine even tough I have a test tomorrow that I am feeling not good about. But I had an A from the previous one so it should be fine.

Also, funny situation today. I asked a group of guys sitting behind me if the teacher posted the dates of the additional prep classes. The guy was like "yeah but i am not sure when. How about we exchange numbers and I will tell you when they are once I found out. " That was kinda cute. And another time my friend was like "you should ask X for help with those integrals. He likes you " WTF. Exactly when I have NO interest in guys they decide to hit on me like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment