Pages

Jan 2, 2011

pms


55.1 I am pissed. its bmi 20 again.

I know what's going on : its the awful pms. I am angry, my face is breaking out, hungry, gaining for no apparent reason, and my boobs are slightly bigger.

Yup pms.

This month will be very hard. I have 4 major exams. 2 math exams in there. And LOTS of hw.

Also I need to make a plan as to what I am going to eat on the days of lectures.
Friday I am leaving home @ 1 pm. ( I want to grab coffee right before lectures.. and I am getting skinny carmel macchiato 140 kcal), I am gonna take oranges and apples.
Saturday I will grab oranges apples and a small sandwich. I might grab a salad.

I just bought an amazing calendar for this year. Its GIGANTIC and it has a page-a-day layout. Even for Saturday and Sunday (who are those people who have Saturdays and Sundays off?).

Question to you girls.. I need a good work out routine. I need it bad. I have very limited space and time to work out and I have no equipment.... any suggestions?

I love brand new calendars.

3 comments:

  1. I love brand new calendars too and diaries :) A empty book for a fresh start :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite thing to do with new fresh calendars is go through the whole year and write in important dates like birthdays etc :)
    hope the pms comes and goes quickly and then when it's over i'm sure you'll dip back below the 20 BMI.
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PMS trick: Seasonal birth control. 4 periods a year. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete