Pages

Feb 6, 2011

the good stuff

I got new climbing shoes! I can start going climbing again.
I also got new running pants. They are really form fitting so they are a motivation. But I would never buy them 5 months ago. I would be to self conscious. They even have a bit of pink.

There is a project that unexpectively came up. It might end up as something really exciting. I will tell you once I know for sure... :) I am setting up my routine tonight! Exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Climbing is such a cool sport - I'm sure by now you'll look great doing it. I've never done it since my body is way too heavy to be hauled up a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of climbing is that you aren't "hauled" up the wall. You should try it reme. It's great because it's all your own strength taking you up, and because of the way the belay system is designed anyone can hold anyone's weight. I've seen it done with tiny people holding very over weight people. (Also, if you're interested in the sport but still not comfortable going up, there is always bouldering which is equally fun, and you stay low to the ground so you don't need a belay.)

    Love, love, love climbing! Great idea with the running pants, I'm so proud of you for feeling comfortable enough to wear them. I'm sure you'll look great. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete