Pages

Feb 5, 2011

Honest Scrap



I got nominated by Moonlight Mistress some time ago. But I had been sooo busy that I never got to respond.

I shall do it now...

10 facts about me:

1. I live in Poland. But in the last 3 years I also lived In USA and Italy. I speak Polish, English, Italian and French. I understand Russian and Ukrainian. I know a little bit of German and Spanish. I know I am bragging now.
2. I am terrified of needles. I hate even the sight of someone putting a needle throughout their skin.
3. I also hate when people spit on the streets. Its one of my biggest pet peeves.
4. I had my first kiss when I was 18.
5. I am still in love with my most recent ex. I cant be with him because we are separated by the ocean. Also, I dont think it would ever work.
6. I've meet the queen of England and the Pope. Crazy, I know.
7. I love to travel. I am not happy unless I am on the road or planning another trip.
8. I love horse back riding. I wanted to have a horse since I was a child. I even wanted to quit school and train horse jumping.
9. Once I will totally independent from my parents I will get a tattoo, not sure what would it be.
10. I never purged on purpose. I think I am too weak for that.

I nominate :

http://addicted-to-thin.blogspot.com/ Muffin

http://30kgflab.blogspot.com/ Remerta

http://plum-plumgirl.blogspot.com/ plum girl

http://ishallbegatsby-like.blogspot.com/ V.

http://empty-perfection-pro-ana.blogspot.com/ Ellesee



1 comment:

  1. first, you've met the pope and the queen?
    second, you can speak 20 000 languages?
    wow!!
    x

    ReplyDelete