Pages

Mar 23, 2011

55.1 without laxatives. I had bad dreams again. I just want to get the ex out of my head!!!!! I hate the fact that I still think I feel something for him bleeeh..

Anyways You know what I recently observed? You know how the ends of the collarbones stick out on the top of one shoulders? I always had them stick out near my neck but never near my shoulder. Its a tiny sighting of so loved bones....but its there I shall show you.










I know its barely there but its very important to me that its there at all.

I am going stir crazy not only with my family but also with myself... Its not a good combination.
I NEED to go running.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great! The collar bone looks awesome. I'm not a fan of the super-bony look (even though this is what my body tends to) but yours is perfect. You look great.

    I know how that goes with the ex-drama. Just say focused on yourself. Running definitely helps with the stress relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYY!!! I am so proud of you!! It looks beautiful! And running is a wonderful thing.

    The ex shit sounds like no good. I am sorry darling!! I am having nightmares too, but its about food as well as the PTSD that i have from my ex (severely abusive... rape, broken bones, all that horrid shit). In my most recent dreams, I always eat a whole bunch and then i feel SO guilty and angry. I wake up mad at myself, even though my calorie average is about 500. 497 today (planned).

    Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collarbones look exactly how I want mine to look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing. Such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete