Pages

Mar 24, 2011

Went running yesterday... after the whole winter of doing nothing it turns out I am more out of shape than I thought. I only ran for like 15 min in 90 sec intervals thats all I could do because I started to feels sick... but I am not stopping there..I am still going to run because at some point I will be able to run for 30 min non-stop like last summer.

My sis is gaining a bit of weight...she is still mighty skinny.. but I am actually worried about her so I started to share my all healthy meals with her so she doesn't need to eat crap.

I've did most of my hw. I still need to study for my chem exam.

Today I have my mango for breakfast, yoghurt+muesli for lunch and veggies + 80 grams of chicken breasts

that should be plenty.

Also, my stomach had been working well for the past week... without laxatives I go to the bathroom everyday in the morning which is surprising because I always have problems with this... so as long as my stomach is good I shall stay away from laxies.

I am 55.2 today. I am worried that it will be an imposssible boundry to get over. I was at 54.5 which is the magic 19.8 bmi. Which for me was a huuuuuge step. Now I REALLY need to pump it up. No excuses. I really want to get to 54.

1 comment: