Pages

Mar 21, 2011

Doing better mentally. The weight jumped to 55.5. I am buying laxies tomorrow because I NEED to get to 54 asap.

The guy in my classes dumped his gf to ask me out. It feels nice but I am not interested in a relationship. And If i would decide on a random play it wouldn't be with him nor with anyone in my class.

I am looking for an internship in Paris

I friended on fb a bassist from my favorite local band and I am shamelessly trying to find out if the guitarist is single. Yup. I am bad.

Still my stomach is flipping out when I think about the ex. But its less than 4 days ago. Good thing.

meal plan will look something like this:

morning: coffee 75 kcal
joghurt with muesli 100
lunch: cooked veggies and chicken (250-300)
dinner: youghurt with muesli or tuna (100)
WATER
no eating after 6pm

2 comments:

  1. ah internship in paris that is sooooooo cool. very jealous! I love yogurt and musli yumm. anyway just saying hello from a new follower XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy dumped his girlfriend to ask you out?! What an ego boost! Even if you aren't interested...I bet it still made you smile. :)

    Good luck with finding that internship.

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete