Eats
1/2 hard boiled egg 40
1 portion of veggies on a pan 94
1 small cup of youghurt 70
Tuna in tomatoes 150
yoghurt with muesli 70 (small portion)
1/2 pear, 4 strawberries, 1/4 of a mango 180 kcal.
= 610
Thats it.
Wow thats not bad at all. So far so good. And the very exciting news. Next week I am starting running!!!! Once my gums that are swollen will be back to normal i will start running again. My dream is to wake up VERY early in the morning and go running. The thing is I can't run without breakfast. But I can do it right after my sister comes back from school or something... I would love to get up when she gets up and do my exercises with dumbells and maybe some yoga. Idk...i just need to stop being such a lazy ass and start working out. I am still fat.
Also, another BIG motivation. My cousin is getting married. She was always skinny. I am invited to her wedding most probably and simply I CAN'T be fat. I need to buy a fabulous dress... the wedding will probably be in the summer.. i think. Anyways... we didnt see eachother for like 4-5 years now or even longer and I NEED TO BE SKINNY next time we see eachother.




I'm having the same issue with my cousin! She's getting married this Sept.
ReplyDelete~MLM
Well done on your 600 cals. :-) Keep safe and I am sure your cousin is going to judge you on her wedding day she will have a lot more important things to worry about. I think you should just be you :-) xx
ReplyDelete