I had the "date" with the bassist. It was really fun. Let me tell the story.
We said we are going to meet at this coffee shop in the mall. The problem was I was late and there we 2 of those coffee shops at this location. It turns out he was running from one to another to make sure he doesn't miss me. Which was sweet. Since there wasn't that much time until the movie we went to buy the tickets. He bought them. In general the "date" was nice and I wanted to make it clear that I am not that interested in relationship type of situation but I was friendly. He on the other hand looked like he was ready to kiss me on the spot. Which is also nice, but a bit overwhelming. Anyways. He invited me to a concert tonight and I don't think I will go so that he doesn't get any weird ideas. Yup. That is safer. We will probably meet
during the weekend anyways.
sounds like it went well!! And just do what you feel comfortable with. :)
ReplyDeleteThink thin thoughts and have fun!
He sounds sweet. Very attentive. Sometimes those guys grow on you.
ReplyDeleteAren't you more into the guitar player though? ; )
I absolutely hate when guys are more interested din me than I am in them... It makes me SO turned off I push them away completely.
ReplyDelete