Pages

Apr 1, 2011

I don't know if its wise at all. I am going on a second date with the bassist. I like his character.. i like his humor... his looks are nothing special... but, I don't have a great track record with that. Honestly? This evolving friendship is the only positive thing that happened to me for the past 8 months. I don't want to be lonely... I want friends... the problem is : I don't want to do anything stupid. And by stupid I mean.. make out with him just because I want to feel like I have someone close, like I am being protected, like someone cares... I really don't want to do something like that because that would be selfish. I should explain to him first. God. I haven't had any "Dating" action for the past 8 months and I am going stir crazy.
We are going to watch movies tomorrow.. part of me knows that its a very bad idea and part of me really enjoys spending time with him. DAMN IT.
What to do what to do what to do what to do

Rules:
15 basic facts about yourself.
14 not so simple facts about yourself.
13 ways you break the ice.
12 signs you're into someone.
11 signs you're not into someone.
10 things you do when you're bored.
9 things that make you happy.
8 things you're known for.
7 things you want to do.
6 things you'll never do.
5 good things about you.
4 bad things about you.
3 ways to make me cry.
2 ways to win my heart.
1 thing you need to say.


ok. I am behind so 15 simple facts:

1. I am female (duh)
2. I am 22
3. I have loooooong hair (down to my but)
4. I am Polish
5. But I lived in US, Italy and traveled a lot
6. I am metal/rock fan
7. I am not your metal chick tough. Prefere the classic elegance
8. I am outgoing
9. I live with my parents
10. I used to have ana in highschool but got out of it (if one ever does)
11. I value freedom above all else
12. I love parties
13. I love meeting new people
14. I hate lies above all other things
15. I am currently broke, single, no job, no career and getting kicked by karma a lot.

14. Not so simple things

1. I cry when noone looks
2. I get very emotional at times
3. I had been cheated on ... 3 times
4. I had been lied to... a lot
5. I look very young for my age... like 13
6. I beat myself up over things I have no control over
7. I am afraid of being close... but I am also afraid of being alone
8. I hate to sleep alone in the room
9. I can't fall asleep among people whom I can't trust
10. I fall easily for people. and it takes me ages t get over them
11. I have no "real" friend
12. I wish I could bring back time from 8 months before at least
13. I have a birthmark... on my foot
14. I hate being weak and I love the control that hunger gives me... it a high.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely know the feeling of not wanting to do anything stupid to a nice guy who likes you. Why is it so hard to meet nice guys who like you WHO you like too?

    I'm almost 29, and I was "watching movies" with a 22 year old more a few months. Was that his idea? Good luck keeping that date PG rated : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I hate that feeling! Well just make sure you're careful he's not using you! but i'm sure you know by now how to tell lol. & yes keep it pg rated (;

    ReplyDelete