I went to see the band practice and they were freaking amazing. I wanted to see the guitarist and yes he is cute. The problem is he was engaged with the girl that plays the violin. Its visible that there is still something between them and I don't know if I could ever screw that up.
After the practice the bassist and me went to get coffee and than to his place to watch a movie.
And I did EXACTLY the opposite of what I promised myself. We were arguing over the movie transformers. I usually love action movies but this one doesn't make any sense to me (robots? from space? in a shape of a truck? COME ON!) We were arguing so you know how it is when you banter try to push eachother of the couch and than.. yup I made out with the bassist.
He is a very good kisser. The thing is I feel like I screwed something up. I told him I am in a messed up place right now and that I have no idea if we kissed because I like him or because I just needed to be close with someone. He understood. The thing is I don't think he did. Anyways.
I told my mother I will be back around 11 pm . And when I was almost home at 11:30 she called me freaking out and being all pissed off. Lets just say I was very nervous, sad and pissed off at her. I need to move out. The bassist told me that if I ever need a place to crash or a place to go I can always come to his place. Which is wicked cute. Nevertheless I don't know what to do to bring back the friend zone....
13 ways you break the ice.
12 signs you're into someone.
12 signs you're into someone.
1. I smile
2. I tell a funny story
3. I am just myself
4. I do something stupid and than smile
5. I randomly start a conversation
6. I complement someone
7. I find a way t make them laugh
8. I make up a game
9. I organize a group activity
10. I find out what someone likes and go with it
11. I make eye contact and usually it goes from there
12. If its at a club I just start dancing with them
13. I smile :)
12 signs you're into someone.
1. I talk to them at all
2. I take time to learn what they do
3 I am interested in their life
4. I observe them
5. I talk to them often
6. I smile
7. I make an effort to get to know them
8. I make an effort to look nice
9. I have no problem with letting them in and talking about stuff that normal people shouldn't know
10. I will let them feel like they have a chance :D
11. I would figure out a way to meet them even "accidentally"
12. Apparently I make out with them.
Don't worry when I feel alone I just kiss anyone. It is not good ahah maybee he pressured you or you just felt like you owed it too him? X
ReplyDeleteKissing is nothing too serious.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it and don't analyze it too much is my advice. :-)