Pages

Apr 24, 2011

Its easter. And that means food. Which means starting monday (tomorrow) its time to get back to the game.

Make it or break it is back on air.. and I absolutely love it :) The bit with Kylie's anorexia is totally unnecessary. Anyways. I am back to around 56.0. I dont care that my parents forbid me... I am going to be running in the morning.

I am going to get a grip on my life.

I had a little fight with the bassist over the fact that we can't see eachother so often because again of my parents.

I so desperately want to move out.

3 comments:

  1. I'm taking a break from the diet too. Going to start again in a couple of days. The ten days before my birthday (next month) are Adkins-induction detox...we'll see how that goes.

    It sounds like you'd be a lot happier not living with your parents. Is that a possibility? You got a new job right? Would you be able to afford living on your own/with a roommate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope.. i didn't get a job. But it is good to know I have a possibility to get one...i am waiting until the end of this semester

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing worse than the holidays is living with the parents. I'm in exactly the same boat =/

    ReplyDelete