Another giant fight with parents. My mother finally got the part where I am moving out as soon as I get a job. I sent out something like 30 resumes.
It took me storming out twice and 2 giant fights.
I have a place to go.. I can move in with my bf of 2 weeks. I want to have my own place tough.
I am happy that I have finally the strength to stand up for myself. I had never been independent. I never sustained myself. I never worked to make a living. I worked to get credits or something.
I am terrified. But eager to break free. I am thinking that once I will straight up my life I will get a tattoo symbolizing my independence and freedom. And being thin.
I had been emotionally and physically caged by my parents. I know they want all the best for me. But in this case it caused ED. Yes. I put my ED on my overprotective parents. Sue me.
Speaking of.. I went running today as a result of a giant fight. It was amazing.. I am going again tomorrow morning.
Running is such a good stress release! I ended up running like 3 miles at 11 pm on Friday night, because I was so annoyed about something.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're moving out. It sounds like the best thing for you right now. It might be good for your relationship with your parents too. It sounds like you guys should just not be living together. Good luck finding a place!