Pages

May 3, 2011

bits and pieces

I didnt move out..

I had 2 job interviews lined up. I could have probably get both jobs... but i didn't. I made a deal with my parents. I will not move out from home if they start treating me differently. If they lay off me.. and let me live like a normal person.

So far so good. I have a feeling its not gonna last long tough.

Bassist and I are doing good.

Diet is going awful. It started SNOWING. I hate spring so much.

1 comment:

  1. omg sorry about the snow - yuck! I am from the northeast in the US and that would happen all the time in the spring there, including in May!

    Glad it's going good with the bassist and okay with your parents.

    I'm struggling on the diet too, but today is day 2 without binging (that makes like day 5 out of the last 10 - oops). Good luck with your goals there. Just take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete