I think its time for my sociopathic self to get a real friend (never had one. I suck at ALL close relationships) There is a girl at the Uni. who is like 3 years younger than I am but her maturity level is waaaay higher than mine. Not to mention she is a great thinspo with that BMI of 17.9. She would be a great friend I think. If I would manage to actually meet with her more often.
Maybe the upcoming semester will bring that. Maybe I can be friends with her. Without my parents being controling freaks about it. Thats the plan for the new semester. I wish I could visit her and go places. Yeah.. you have no IDEA how possesive and controling my parents are. I tried to find a job and move out. (didn't work) I tried fighting, screaming and such (couldn't win. I am to emotional) The only good way is to lie and deceit.
Back to her. She is this TINY blonde with this down to earth way of conducting herself. She knows what she wants. She is the kind of person that is very organized, very clean like. A kind of a person that I would want to be. I think I can learn soooo much from her.
In 2 weeks I will know the results of the competition. If I get to the second stage I will be able to go to JAPAN. I am not kidding myself tough. They had at least a 1000 of entries. I thought I did a pretty good job but it all depends on what the judges are looking for.
I am not eating any carbs until I loose this bloody kilogram. So far I had scrabled eggs with bell pepper and onion. Later green beens, and a cauliflower. (around 400 ?)
Toomorrow : Chicken (200) + broccoli for dinner and boiled egg for breakfast, some other veggies during the day (600 totall)
Pretty Little Liars is on Tomorrow. I am excited to see some new outfits.
[edit]: binged. First time in a long time. FUCK. I dont know whats happening to me and my strong will but its deffinately NOT GOOD.
I wish you luck in making a new friend! It can be tough, but she sounds adorable.
ReplyDeleteShe sounds like perfection in real life have you tried vegetarianism if you drop the bread its pretty good I also I had to drop yummy things like yogurt nd gummy bears nd marshmallow ... list goes on but the fresh healthiness is well worth it , and lots of things are low in calories, though if your like me and lova da bread stay a herbivore
ReplyDeleteShe sounds lovely.
ReplyDeleteyou'll lose that kilo in no time! ♥