Pages

Jul 24, 2011

I am gaining!!! I don't want to gain everything back! OMG :( Its summer here but its raining and its gloomy. I actually like this weather it reminds me of fall. I really want the classes to start again, so I have something to occupy my mind with. I was trying to figure out my back-to-class outfits and make a list of stuff I need to buy. I had too much time on my hands so I did the polyvore version of it. Anyway, my sister and I we cleaned up our room. Its spotless now. Its almost nice to be in it.
I decided that this year I will finnaly become who I want to be. In every aspect. I want to be PERFECT. And this is the year for that... to figure out exactly how to be perfect. I can't be this spineless person like I've always had been. I can't STAND myslef the way I am now. Seriosuly.
I need to come up with a STRICT routine and I am not talking about diet and exercise. I am talking about school, life, beuty and all things related. I need to be organized. I need to have my life together. Simple things like getting up early, using moisturizer, keeping my handbag clean. Every day I will make sure I am doing stuff to improve myself!!!! I will let you know how that is going.

spencer 1

spencer 1 przez meyannemagpie z wykorzystaniem skinny jeans





No comments:

Post a Comment