Pages

Jul 23, 2011

Today my sister and I are cleaning our room major time... getting rid off boxes and unessecary stuff that has been crowding our little place of existance. I swear, I can't bear living in this dump. Clothes are hanging from every possible place becasue there is too much of them in wardrobes. There are boxes of stuff and empty ones on top of shelves. Everything looks like its about to fall on our heads.. not to mention the stickers put on the peeling off wallpaper (doings of my youngest sister) My idea is to peel off the wallpaper completely from the biggest wall and paint it a faint blue color that would go with the room and make it seem bigger. Get rid of ALL unesseccary crap that has been laying around. I will be here for a year. I can't live in such place. Just because my family doesen't care about ANYTHING anymore, that doesen't mean that I don't. My sister, thinks along the same lines. The room is crowded and we need to sleep there together somehow and live there through a very important time of our life. Her 12th grade and my exam preparation.

Another thing. I had been secretly seeing the bassist. I hate to lie to my parents, but there is no way I could have a life without that. Honestly my parents wouldn't let me have any friends EVER. Every friend that I would have they would make sure to show their dissaprooval, sometimes even throw out of the house (!) I had NO friends throught my entire school career. I would see people in school.. and they wouldn't understand why I can't see them after school. I couldn't tell them that momy and daddy think that you are not appropriate people for me to hang out with and that they think your parents are scum. Yup. So lies and deceit. Thats how I go through my life with them. Wierd thing is I HATE to lie to them.
Anyways. The only way of freeing myself from this nightmare is to MOVE OUT. I have a plan to move out to another city, reason being: going to uni there. There is an even better uni in my current city, but its too close to home and I would need to live here because it would be only logical. I really want to avoid the logical.

I am recently into Pretty Little Liars. Not because I find it particularly smart show. I like to watch how the girls dress. I would explain my style between Spencer's and Aria's. I do were my stuff somewhat bohemian but also classical. I have simmilar upbringing as Spencer has. A better relationship with my sis tough, but worst with my parents. I looooove Spencers room. I wish I could move out TOODAY. I would finnaly be able to do my own room. I never had that possibility. I used to live in dorms or at home. I need to live by myslef.



As for diet. I am eating 800- 900 kcal. IT seems waaay to much tough. I had been slacking on my exercise. Idk. I think I need to finnaly get my routine going. I am not only talking about the exercise routine but also about my studying routine and so on.
I feel like I am changing. From this flabby, procratinatiting, lazy thing I am becoming more organized and put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment