Pages

Aug 14, 2011

- 1kg this week

1st week is a success so far. Today I saw 55.5 which means I lost 1 kg since monday. So week 1 = -1kg :) good stuff. This upcoming week I am shooting for the same outcome so next week I will be 54.5 :) So by the time I go back for the exams I will be 53.5 :) which will be only a kg away from my goal weight! The problem is the measurments are not always following the loss of weight. Before I actually look like I lost weight I will need to keep myself on a diet for at least 4 more weeks after that. In general I am npt going to stop restricting until my bday.

So far I ate 200 kcal and its already 3 pm. I am good so far.

I REALLY wanted to get up early tooday! I even set up alarm clocks. The problem is I put it next to my bed and I overslept. Its hard to wake up early during summer break. Tommorrow I will set up the alarm clock so I need to actually GET UP from bed and turn it of.
So the new "IT GIRL" Challenge: Try to get up earlier every day until I will be able to get up at 7:30.
That way I will not waste so much time from the morning!

I can't wait for the fall. I actually miss the cold. I miss the winter outfits. I miss getting up for classes at 6:40 am when everyone at home is still asleep. I miss the morning commute and the taste of morning coffee.
I love the brisk, snowy air. I love winter coats. I love boots. I love reading books with hot coffee.

I went for a walk with my parents and sisters. It was a DISASTER. The little sis was crying and bitching ALL THE TIME. I seriously had enough of her. Its sooo frustrating. She is a little terrorist. So instead of a nice walk, we had an AWFUL time.

I am sooo happy that this summer is almost over. I am trying to think what kind of school supplies I will need this fall. Honestly al I will need will be note paper and folders and some color pens. I think I may have to buy a new bag.. but we will see how that goes.

4 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment!
    tell me, what kind of coffee do u drink? decaf? and do u put sugar on it? how many calories are in that? Im dying for a coffee but Im too scared of it! and I cant drink it without sugar :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have issues with getting up early as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new "It Girl" challenge - I may join you in that. Getting up at 11 really kills the day.... Especially when work [at home] starts at 10 : )

    Good job with the weight loss this week! I'm SO excited for fall too. And autumn. Basically anything except 90 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I set my alarm at least 10 minutes early, sometimes 20 so I know that I can hit the snooze button if I really want to. The other thing I do is not getting up in the middle of the night to pee. That way when the alarm does go off I have to get up :)

    ReplyDelete