Pages

Aug 5, 2011

200th POST! 111 days left to my bday.

Ok. I measured myself and I discovered something REALLY disturbing.. my measurments are THE SAME AS ALWAYS. Even before I lost the 7kgs. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.

waist : 67cm
hips: 95cm (ok. here there might have been 96-98)
thigh: 58 cm (like always!)

This is bad.. how is this even possible???

I need to get back in the groove. Apart from everything my stomach has not been functioning properly AT ALL.

Time to schedule some serious buissnes.
1) MAX 800 kcal.
2) EVERYDAY EXERCISES
3) NO WHITE BREAD. Like at all.
4) Drinking only water, herbal tea,1 coffee a day.
5) 4 meals, 200 kcal each
6) No eating after 7 pm
7) No ice cream, no chocolate, no nothing.
8) Use the ipod app to track kcal. Because it was the most effective thing.
9) Drink at east 4 glasses of water
10) Don't cheat myself. Its not worth it. Instead.. in 111 days I will reach my goal.

Every time I will want to binge, cheat, not work out I will, remind myself... that those 111 days will pass quickly, and how bummed out I will feel when on the day of my bday I will still be fat. If all goes well, I will want to go shopping. ^^

Check measurment at the end of the month. Because if I start to measure myself like every day I will go crazy.

As long as I will get there... I don't CARE how long it took me.. as long as I will get there.

To celebrate the 200 post :

I AM -
[ ] anorexic
[x]I don’t know if I should check this, considering the fact that I haven’t checked with a doctor, but according to the internet. I’m on my way towards one.] ednos
[ ] bulimic
[ ] living off diet pills
[x ] hungry
[ ] thirsty
[ x] drinking something
[ ] Under 100lbs
[ ] starving yourself
[ ] participating in a fast

PEOPLE -
[ x ] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic
[x] called me fat
[x] say I’m skinny
[x] said I’m ugly
[x] say I’m pretty
[ ] spread rumors about me
[x] force me to eat
[x] say I eat too much
[x] wish I’d eat more
[x] don’t know I’m anorexic/bulimic/ednos

I WISH -
[x] I was THIN
[x] I had a better body
[ ] I didn’t have to eat
[x] I could control myself
[ ] I was under 100lbs
[ ] I could avoid food
[x] I could hide what I am
[x] I wasn’t fat
[x] I was pretty
[ ] I could stop being ana/mia then maybe i would be a little more normal

I LOVE -
[x ] feeling hungry
[ x] seeing a difference when fasting
[ ] shaking
[ ] being weak
[x] losing weight
[ ] being anorexic/bulimic/ednos
[x] green tea
[ ] diet pills
[x] being able to turn down food
[x] feeling good about myself

APPEARANCE -
[] I am shorter than 5’4.
[x] I think I’m ugly sometimes.
[ ] I have many scars.
[ ] I tan easily.
[ ] I dye my hair way to often.] I wish my hair was a different color.
[ ] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[ ] I have a tattoo.
[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance.
[ ] I have/had braces.
[ ] I wear glasses….contacts.
[ ] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
[x] I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger
[ ] I have more than 2 piercings.
[ ] I have piercings in places besides my ears.
[ x] I have freckles

FAMILY -
[ x] I’ve sworn at my parents.
[ ] I’ve run away from home
[ ] I’ve been kicked out of the house.
[x] My biological parents are together.
[ ] I have a sibling less than one year old.
[x] I want to have kids someday.
[ ] I’ve had children.
[ ] I’ve lost a child.

EMBARRASSMENT
[x] I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
[x] Disney movies still make me cry.
[x] I’ve peed from laughing.
[x] I’ve snorted while laughing.
[x] I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
[x] I’ve glued my hand to something
[x] I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
[ ] I’ve had my trousers rip in public.

RELATIONSHIPS -
[] I’m single
[ x] I’m in a relationship. (??? idk if that a relationship but ok)
[ ] I’m engaged.
[ ] I’m married.
[ x] I’ve gone on a blind date.
[ x] I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
[ ] I miss someone right now.
[ x] I have a fear of abandonment.
[ ] I’ve cheated in a relationship.
[ ] I’ve gotten divorced
[x] I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
[ ] I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
[ ] I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
[ x] I’ve kept something from a past relationship.

SEXUALITY -
[ ] I’ve had a crush on someone of the same sex.
[ ] I’ve had a crush on a teacher.
[x] I am a cuddler.
[x] I’ve been kissed in the rain.
[x] I’ve hugged a stranger.
[ x] I have kissed a stranger.

HONESTY -
[x] I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t
[x] I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
[x ] I’ve snuck out of my house.
[x] I have lied to my parents about where I am.
[ x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] I’ve cheated while playing a game.
[x] I’ve cheated on a test.
[] I’ve been suspended from school.

BAD TIMES -
[x ] I’ve consumed alcohol.
[ ] I regularly drink.
[ ] I can’t swallow pills.
[ x] I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem
[ ] I have been diagnosed with clinical depression at some point.
[x] I shut others out when I’m upset.
[] I take anti-depressants.
[x] I’m anorexic or bulimic or have EDNOS.
[x] I’ve slept an entire day when I didn’t need it.
[ ] I’ve hurt myself on purpose.
[ ] I’m addicted to self harm.
[x] I’ve woken up crying
[x] I’ve lost weight
[x] I’ve gained weight
[x] My weight holds me back
[x] Weight consumes me.
[ ] I’m at my thinnest
[ ] I’m at my biggest
[ ] I’ve lost weight and kept it off
[x] I’ve lost weight but gained it back
[x] My weight affects my mood
[x] I weigh myself daily
[x] I am jealous of everyone smaller than me
[ ] I thrive on compliments
[x] I feel bigger than people who are my size
[x] I feel happy when I’m hungry
[x] I get depressed after I eat
[x] I’ve skipped a meal
[x] I’ve thrown food away
[x] I’ve spit food out
[] I’ve fasted
[] I’ve taken diet pills
[ ]I’ve used laxatives
[] I’ve purged
[x] I exercise
[ ] I exercise so I can eat
[ ] I work out secretly
[ ] I work out daily
[x] I exercise to counteract eating
[ x] I’ve fainted from exhaustion

I’VE DONE -
[x ] Weed
[ ] Cigarettes
[ x] Alcohol
[x ] Diet pills
[ x] Pain killers
[] Anti-depressants
[ ] Ecstasy
[ ] LSD
[ ] Speed
[ ] Cocaine
[ ] Othe

[x] I keep my eating habits a secret
[x] I have a diet blog
[x] I look at thinspo
[ ] I collect thinspo
[x] I’m doing this for me
[ ] I’m doing this for someone
[x] I’m doing this to prove myself

2 comments:

  1. You WILL get there! Just stay strong, figure out what works for you and you'll make it just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it!! stay with your plan and you'll loose weight in no time :D

    have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete