I don't want my organism to get used to them.. no matter how enchanting the thought of being empty every morning is. I didn't loose anything this week yet. But thats no surprise considering my intake. IT was waaaaaaay to high. The scale said 55.4. so 0.1 less than yesterday! Last night I wanted to binge so badly, I even was at the point where I said "screw it, let the binge comence!" but I didn't! I just WASN'T HUNGRY. And it wasn't worth is to bother with all that food.
I got a loose it badge :P
There was another fight at home between my partents and I. It just showed how much they don't give a fuck about what I have to say. They were cleaning the boxes in the kitchen and I was like "how about we just throw away all of this old junk noone uses?" so they started screaming at me telling me to shut up and stuff. Than my mother and sis came in. My sis : "oh how about we just throw away all of that junk?" They: "suuuure its an exelent idea". And thats how it went. I hate this place so much. Thank god I am more calm thanks to the herbs.
Since our oven had been broken for ages now I hade made pizza in a pan. But not like deep dish fried one. I made one from skratch without any additional oil and stuff. I estimated that the whole pizza could be something between 800-900 kcal
I had 1/4. It was a pretty big slice,which is 200-250 kcal. I am stuffed and the epizza was AMAZING. Here :
You need
- 1.5 glasses of flower
- 3/4 glass of hot water
- 25 grams of yeast (the wet kind is the one i used)
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of salt
mix everything in a bowl with a spoon and later with hands once the dough is nice and not sticky (if its to sticky ad a little flower, but not too dry either!) leave it in a bowl under the towel for like 20 min. If you dont want to use this recipie for a pizza dough you can use any recipie you find in a cooking book. But this one works really well
After 20 min, the douch should rise a little. Flatten it so it fits your (rather big pan) If you have the non sticking non grease pan you dont need to use olive oil. But if you dont use it to make sure the dough will not stick to the pan. Before you turn on the stove put all of your favoirte toppings!
Now put the pan on a tiny flame for 20 min. and cook under a cover. After 20 min check with a fork if the dough is cooked.
It tastes AMAZING!
So far I ate around 500 kcal, I am planning on a yogurt around 7 and thats it. Idk if I am going to go for laxies tonight... probably no. Its not worth it.. because I will not be less tomorrow on the scale ..so why bother. I will leave th epills for some other time. Plus I don't want to get used to them to quickly.
Laxies mess up you digestive track like perma runs I hear and 2maro its going down with that pizza
ReplyDelete