Pages

Aug 22, 2011

I am starting sgd toomorrow. I decided that upon realizing that 700 is unfortunatelly too much and it comes too easly. I bought a new schoolbag tooday. I will take a pic soon and show you "whats in my school bag " :) Its a nice faux leather bag in this warm chocolate color. Really big. I am pretty sure it has a black hole inside somewhere. When I was at the store the lady who was selling the bags was enchanted with my little vintage snake skin bag. She wanted to buy it from me. I was like... giiiiirrrl this is Gianfranco Ferre from 15 years ago. Its vintage by now. No wai I am gonna sell it to you.
I also bought a scarf and a really pretty nail polish. Its black with sparckles but really subtle. The name of the nailpolish is Grand Plie in Black. ^^

I didn't loose weight this past week because my intake was to high. I need to REALLY make sure I wake up early tomorrow. I need to study and the morning is really the only time its quiet enought. I feel like the situation at home had been better, mainly because I dont pick fights and had been in general more zen about my situation career, relaitonship and living wise. It almost seems like I don't feel entitled to stuff anymore. I am gratefull for those little things like new nail polish. I lowered my expectations. I no longer dwell on the fact that I had an international career ligned up for me and its "pufff" gone. Life is life. Its shit. Its hard. But noone said its going to be easy.. I had been spoiled for YEARS. Now its time to pay it all back.

No comments:

Post a Comment