The first of September is approaching quickly. I am already planning my new routine. Remeber how I promised I will finnaly be more organised, not that lazy and reponsible? Its the time to do such...
On the first of Sepetember its my sisters year inaguration. The older one has hers right after the little ones. The only reason I am going is to find out how much time does it get them to drive there and back, in order to know how much time do I have for myself in the mornings. I am planning not only on being up to date with ALL of my notes, homework and such, but also on having a specific workjout schedule. I will plan my day, and FOLLOW the plan. It will be easier now, since the lil one will be gone for most of the day. I can't WAIT.
Studying fo rexams is going SLOW. But at least I feel like I am getting somewhere with all this math... I hope that I will pass those exams..
I am feeling hopeful and happy that finnaly this family will have a routine of some sorts. It was unberable how my sister and Iwere used as a proffessional baby sitters... now more of that.
I am also going back to my 700 kcal restricting diet. It served me well and I should deffinately get back to it.
hey you! thank you for the support! September will be a great month for both of us. Good luck with finals.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you that you are getting out of babysitting. You're parents sounds so frustrating. So does your demon little sister.
ReplyDeleteRoutine is the key to life (and thin...not that I would personally know about either : ) Thinking positive for you : )