Pages

Aug 30, 2011

I wonder if there will be time in my life I will not need to lie.
I wonder if I am a compulsive lier. The only time Iam honest is here.
I lie about everything and to everyone. I lie about food, about myslef , about what I do. I lie to everyone esspecially myself. I wonder if there will be time when I wont need to lie. At all. To anyone.

Truth is I hate to lie. I feel dirty and despicable. But I learned that its the only way to get what I want. At all. So I do it. Daily. I live triple life. Its hard to remember all those lies and suddenly they stick to me like a wet paper towel. Yup. I am a liar.

I lie about feeling fine. About doing stuff and not doing stuff. With every lie my ability to feel bad about it is getting smaller and smaller. I come up with more impecable scenarios.

I am just afraid that when the time come sI wont need to lie... I will not be able to stop.

3 comments:

  1. its hard not to lie when you have the feeling that people will not understand you. I think thats why you can be honest to us and yourself here in your blog. I also lie sometimes, but I realized that surrounding myself with nice people who werent judging me all the time, the lies began to dispel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lie about everything too. To everyone.
    Please let me know if you ever figure out how to tell the truth all the time.

    ReplyDelete