First of September. Its time to pick it up.
I had been eating "semi-normally" for the past couple of days. It ended up being beneficial for my metabolism because it deffinatelly kick started it. I used laxatives too. I am out and I need to get more tomorrow.
The diet for the upcoming 85 days is just restricting too 700 kcal. Is the perfect amount for me. Its small enough that I am loosing steadly and big enough that I don't gain it back and that I have room to play with it. As I mentioned before, I don't starve because that ALWAYS leads to binges and self loathing.
Also since I am with my parents 24/7 I can't not eat at all.
I started a thumblr. It will not be that weightloss oriented. More along the lines of the "It girl" project. I will also be posting some pics from everyday life and such. All of the weightloss stuff is still going to be here :)
As of now my weight is 55.9.
I love Septembers. The cold is coming. The air is sharp and fresh. Its time for boots and long sleeves, scarves, hats and my military jackets. It the time when the sweet routine of school and schedule starts. Its the time when I start to wake up again. I am not a big fan of summer. It was never a happy time for me. Starting school however was always happy time. It meant that I could GET OUT of home and talk to people.
Today I woke up at 8 and got up at 8:30. Perfect. Its 10 am and I already cleaned the house, got dressed, made egg white omelete. (150), drank coffee and wrote this. I have an exam tomorrow that I didn't start studying for yet. Another one on saturday (that one I actually did study for).
I got my semester schedule. (Do not mistake with a actuall class schedule) and its quite packed. The parents went to drop off sisters for their year inauguration. The house is quiet. I sit here sipping my coffee and I almost feel like Iam doing something wrong, that it is bad to have all of this silence to myself. I will get used to it :D, I already am planning how I am going to use my mornings. I will get up from bed right after they will leave so I have time to do everything. Workout, clean and study. See how SCREWED up my home is? I am happy that I am able to get up at the crack of dawn and CLEAN. That will tell you something about my life :P.
Going to study now. Take care. Stay thin. Think positive.
Thank you followers for commenting and support.
Esspecially : Cally C. , Anna and Elle :)
September is great for the fact it starts getting much colder. I'm glad I am not the only one who likes that fact. Plus, fashion in the autumn is much better than summer fashion in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteI need to pick up laxatives tomorrow too though I know I shouldn't...
Good luck with school and studying.
x
I love September too! It always struck me as a month of new beginnings. SO happy you are going to be able to have a better routine this semester. Just keep at it with school - eventually you'll get through it, and then you'll have the added bonus of getting out of your crazy house!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment shout out : ) I love you blog and you help me stay on track. xoxo