Pages

Aug 12, 2011

I lowered my intake to 700 kcal because I am not loosing. I definately gained some of the weight back.. and it shows.. even tough its only a kg..I can see it on my legs.. I feel gross. The only thing that really motivates me is that in 8 weeks (assuming that I will loose 0,5 kg a week) I will reach my goal. Last 4 weeks I will be doing SGD. I need to finnaly get to my goal.. whatever it takes. I know I can do it. I can't belive that I was actually 63 kgs... thats like soooo fat when I look at it now.

I decided I am not going to watch ANY stuff on the internet until Tuesday. In that time I NEED TO STUDY.

I need to get my act together. Also, I need to buy back to classes supplies. I am excited to go back to the uni. just because I like to get out of the house.. the classes are a misery tough. 3 days from 8 am till 6 pm. They didn't even give us the schedule yet.

3 comments:

  1. I hate that if I go too much over 700 or 800, I never lose weight. :( My metabolism is so fecked.

    Good luck with your goals! And good luck with avoiding the internet to study. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at over 70kg at one point, and now when I look at that I want to DIE... It's amazing how your perspective changes when you start losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Studying is such a drag. I miss being that young, but DO NOT miss school. At all. Working sucks too, but school....UGGGG. Grass is always greener, but I totally feel for you. Just keep showing up - you'll get through it eventually.

    ReplyDelete