Ok. I have realized something ground breaking... my diet/loosing weight patterns are inconsistant... I eat semi normally, I just feel guilty about it, and I kid myself that I am actually restricting. In fact, the time that I REALISTICALLY lost weight... was 8-10 weeks of 800 kcal diet. I realized that looking at my "loose it!" reports. I actually lost all of that 16 pounds in 8-10 weeks!. Rest of the time I spent dieting was bullshit!!!! Which means... I can get my act together, and loose these 8 pounds in less than the time I accounted for it!
I need to get back to the loose it! app on my Iphone. It was the most reliable.
No excuses! I mean seriously, all I did was stick to 800 kcal a day. And I achieved my lowest weight ever..after 2,5 months I guess I got bored and stuff... Its very hard to go back to that... but it works!!!! In 8 weeks I lost 9 pounds.. which is exactly the amount I want to loose now!.. All I need is 8 weeks! I've done it before! 8 weeks.. starting tooday. 800 kcal or less. Sweet...now I have a deriection to follow and I know it works.
lol.. this is me.. cartoonized. :P
Look, here are my stats from some time ago:
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Sep 20th
| Daily Summary | ||||||
|
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 9/20/10 | 810 | 779 | 0 | 779 | -31 | 133 |
| 9/21/10 | 810 | 735 | 0 | 735 | -75 | 133 |
| 9/22/10 | 822 | 763 | 0 | 763 | -59 | 131 |
| 9/23/10 | 822 | 793 | 0 | 793 | -29 | 131 |
| 9/24/10 | 815 | 484 | 0 | 484 | -331 | 130 |
| 9/25/10 | 815 | 808 | 0 | 808 | -7 | 130 |
| 9/26/10 | 815 | 684 | 0 | 684 | -131 | 130 |
|
| ||||||
| 663 calories under budget for the week | ||||||
|
| ||||||
| Lost 3 pounds this week | ||||||
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Sep 27th
| Daily Summary | ||||||
|
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 9/27/10 | 815 | 791 | 0 | 791 | -24 | 130 |
| 9/28/10 | 815 | 735 | 0 | 735 | -80 | 130 |
| 9/29/10 | 809 | 591 | 0 | 591 | -217 | 129 |
| 9/30/10 | 822 | 881 | 0 | 881 | 60 | 131 |
| 10/1/10 | 822 | 860 | 0 | 860 | 38 | 131 |
| 10/2/10 | 815 | 626 | 279 | 347 | -468 | 130 |
| 10/3/10 | 815 | 799 | 0 | 799 | -16 | 130 |
|
| ||||||
| 709 calories under budget for the week | ||||||
|
| ||||||
| No change in weight this week | ||||||
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Oct 4th
| Daily Summary | ||||||
|
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 10/4/10 | 815 | 954 | 0 | 954 | 139 | 130 |
| 10/5/10 | 815 | 823 | 0 | 823 | 8 | 130 |
| 10/6/10 | 815 | 810 | 0 | 810 | -5 | 130 |
| 10/7/10 | 815 | 975 | 0 | 975 | 160 | 130 |
| 10/8/10 | 815 | 900 | 0 | 900 | 85 | 130 |
| 10/9/10 | 815 | 900 | 0 | 900 | 85 | 130 |
| 10/10/10 | 809 | 852 | 0 | 852 | 43 | 129 |
|
| ||||||
| 515 calories over budget for the week | ||||||
|
| ||||||
| Lost 1 pound this week | ||||||
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Oct 11th
| Daily Summary | ||||||
|
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 10/11/10 | 809 | 1,500 | 0 | 1,500 | 691 | 129 |
| 10/12/10 | 815 | 465 | 0 | 465 | -350 | 130 |
| 10/13/10 | 809 | 363 | 0 | 363 | -445 | 129 |
| 10/14/10 | 809 | 600 | 0 | 600 | -209 | 129 |
| 10/15/10 | 809 | 432 | 0 | 432 | -377 | 129 |
| 10/16/10 | 809 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -109 | 129 |
| 10/17/10 | 809 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -109 | 129 |
|
| ||||||
| 906 calories under budget for the week | ||||||
|
| ||||||
| No change in weight this week | ||||||
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Oct 18th
| Daily Summary | ||||||
|
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 10/18/10 | 809 | 875 | 0 | 875 | 66 | 129 |
| 10/19/10 | 809 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -109 | 129 |
| 10/20/10 | 795 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -95 | 127 |
| 10/21/10 | 795 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -95 | 127 |
| 10/22/10 | 795 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -95 | 127 |
| 10/23/10 | 795 | 1,525 | 0 | 1,525 | 730 | 127 |
| 10/24/10 | 777 | 925 | 0 | 925 | 148 | 128 |
|
| ||||||
| 549 calories over budget for the week | ||||||
|
| ||||||
| Lost 1 pound this week | ||||||
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Oct 25th
| Daily Summary | ||||||
|
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 10/25/10 | 777 | 900 | 0 | 900 | 123 | 128 |
| 10/26/10 | 777 | 492 | 0 | 492 | -285 | 128 |
| 10/27/10 | 777 | 677 | 0 | 677 | -100 | 128 |
| 10/28/10 | 777 | 1,012 | 0 | 1,012 | 236 | 128 |
| 10/29/10 | 777 | 900 | 0 | 900 | 123 | 128 |
| 10/30/10 | 745 | 1,267 | 0 | 1,267 | 522 | 127 |
| 10/31/10 | 745 | 704 | 0 | 704 | -41 | 127 |
|
| ||||||
| 578 calories over budget for the week | ||||||
|
| ||||||
| Lost 1 pound this week | ||||||
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Nov 1st
| Daily Summary | ||||||
|
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 11/1/10 | 745 | 811 | 0 | 811 | 65 | 127 |
| 11/2/10 | 745 | 467 | 0 | 467 | -278 | 127 |
| 11/3/10 | 739 | 881 | 0 | 881 | 142 | 126 |
| 11/4/10 | 739 | 900 | 0 | 900 | 161 | 126 |
| 11/5/10 | 714 | 516 | 0 | 516 | -197 | 126 |
| 11/6/10 | 714 | 1,000 | 0 | 1,000 | 286 | 126 |
| 11/7/10 | 714 | 400 | 0 | 400 | -314 | 126 |
|
| ||||||
| 134 calories under budget for the week | ||||||
|
| ||||||
| Lost 1 pound this week | ||||||
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Nov 8th
| Daily Summary | ||||||
|
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 11/8/10 | 714 | 400 | 0 | 400 | -314 | 126 |
| 11/9/10 | 714 | 450 | 0 | 450 | -264 | 126 |
| 11/10/10 | 707 | 667 | 0 | 667 | -40 | 125 |
| 11/11/10 | 457 | 450 | 0 | 450 | -7 | 125 |
| 11/12/10 | 451 | 533 | 0 | 533 | 82 | 124 |
| 11/13/10 | 451 | 745 | 0 | 745 | 294 | 124 |
| 11/14/10 | 451 | 158 | 0 | 158 | -293 | 124 |
|
| ||||||
| 542 calories under budget for the week | ||||||
|
| ||||||
| Lost 2 pounds this week | ||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment