Pages

Jan 6, 2011

New wind.



Ok. I'm Fine. I'm fine. Don't you hate how hormones mess with your mind? Anyways I ended up loosing 0.4 kg. I am back to BMI 20.0 and 55.2. Till the end of this week I am planning on getting back to 54.8 and 54.0 till the end of this month.

I feel much better with myself. My ass definitely got smaller but my thighs still look as if they have a ring of fat around the upper part. I will work on it tough. I hope soon I will start loosing in that area.

You know I realized a very interesting thing. You know how when you are little you watch cartoons or read comic books or whatever ( like Sailor Moon or WITCH or something) and every girl is picking the character that she wants to be? Yeah. In my mind I always wanted to be that gorgeous, blond, confident and the prettiest one from the team but at the back of my mind I thought "I am not cute enough to choose that character. Everyone will laugh" So I would always choose to be the less pretty and less popular sidekick.

I refuse to be that way. I am ready to be and have it all. I am ready to be that pretty, gorgeous, fit, confident, smart and organized one. Yup. Thats who I will be. Not necessarily blond tough. Perfection.

3 comments:

  1. you are so pretty!!!!!!!!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such striking features. Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got such a gorgeous face! lucky thing.
    sailor moon aah i loved that show. i would always choose the ones that looked like me (ie pale with dark hair)...plausibility was always my thing lol even though they were usually tall and skinny.
    congrats on the weight loss xxx

    ReplyDelete