Pages

Jul 17, 2011

deceit, lies, stability ball and Sun Tzu

Project came out pretty good. I finished it 24 h before the deadline and shipped it off to Japan. Now I need to wait for the first stage results in early August. I really want to get to the second phase and go to Japan. Than its the 2nd stage where we present our projects to the jury. I am good at presenting. Those who seen me talk about my project say that I show confidence and passion. Honestly finishing this project is a small victory by itself. Its very rare that I start and finish things.

Deceit and lies. I need to lie to my family about still seeing the bassist. I have no ther choice. "Sun Tzu- the art of war" its a book worth reading for those who want to learn about strategy. It my recent bible. My lies need to as belivable as possible since due to my child-like face I can't lie. Peaople read me like a book. My emotions are on the surface.

Stability ball is my new favorite friend. Absolutely. I bought it mainly so I am forced to remain a good posture at my desk. But now I found all sorts of exercises to do with it. Push ups. Dumbells and so on. Good stuff.
Since my project ended I am now a little in transition. I need to figure out what I am going to be doing for the rest of the summer (apart from the exams.. duh)

Theoretically to do:
exams = study
drawing exams= drawing
another competition (?)
portfolio
diet/exercise (duuuuh)
and some other proffessional stuff

Shape magazine online has this AMAZING online weightloos tracker. I feel in love with it! Its so clean like. I am going to use it daily. I went through couple of them but this one is by far the best!

As I am starting this weight loss phase I try to remember what I learned throught this time since I lost that 8 kgs (17.6 pounds).

1) starving doesen't work for me. It totally screws up my metabolism and my skin.
2. What works is eating in 800-1200 range..anything above= putting on weight.
3. running 2-3 times a week and pushups, crunches and dumbells are enough of an exercise :)
4. Sitting on my ass all day long is bad :P


Aaaaalso... if you don't know I have a younger sister who always had been the skinny one. I was always te fat one. She is slightly taller (168, i am 166) REcently she gained a little so she is now 55kgs. and I am 56 now. If I go down to 53.5 I will officially be skinier than my sis!!!!! WHICH NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. You have no idea how much of an accomplishment that is. All my life people would compare us two. In her favour. Always. Now I have a chance:P Yesterday all of my jeans were dirty so I asked if I ca take one of her older ones. She was like "yeah right.. 10$ you will not fit in those" and than I did. They were tight. But I could walk in them and everything. I need to loose those 3 kgs!!!! I don't have a specific time limit. But I really want to do that!!!!

Oh I am soo excited to go on a diet again. Don't you love that empowering feeling it gives you?

1 comment:

  1. Your banner photo is the most thinspirational photo I've EVER seen. Jesus, even if it is photoshopped.

    Good luck with your to-do list. And CONGRATS in being thinner than your sister! I know how nice that feels.

    ReplyDelete