Pages

Sep 24, 2011

Discipline


Yuuuup. 57.0 kg. If that doesn't motivate me than I dont know what will. I can start my workout routine monday since everyone is going to school and such. I will need to wake up at 8 am to do the ballet workout. Than I am going to work on my project. In the afternoon I will do my Jillian Michaels workout. Good stuff. I got my schedule. It's kinda crazy. Friday, Saturday and whole Sunday. And what the hell is experimental physics??? I am not worried about getting back on track. I am worried about how to do it properly you know. But I am good. No white bread. No chocolate. No sweet stuff, at all. 700 kcal. small portions. no eating after 7pm. Simple rules. As for weekends? Take food with me. Apples. If starbucks than no more 300 kcal lattes but just cofee with sugar free syrup and skimmed milk. 70 kcal. I can't WAIT to wear my outfits. I went totall bohemian this time. I might take pictures and post them here.
I have 60 days to loose 4kgs. Its totally possible. I just need to make every day count. I also need to remember that during pms and the period itself I am loosing nothing. So in the end, I have only 2 weeks a month of effective weight loss. Yup. I know my body by now. So for the upcoming 2 weeks I will do my best to be motivated and not cheat even once. Discipline is what distinguishes the skinny ones from the fat ones.

1 comment:

  1. Your post is very inspiring! and starbucks has skinny caramel mochiato's there only 140 cals for hot grande or 130 cals for iced grande!
    with love,
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete